Change of Animal and Owner details.
If these details need editing and you have a log-in access to the Central Animal Records website, you can do this yourself by logging in HERE. Please note, you will have to click the 'Forgot your password' link to reset your password if this is the first time you are logging into our new portal.
If you do not have log-in access you can create one using the information on this email, please click HERE.
Please note you can only change details of animals that are listed under your name.
Change of Animal Ownership - A $12.00 (inc GST) fee applies
There are two methods for submitting a Change of Ownership request to the registry:
- If you received a Certificate of Identification , please complete the Change of Ownership section on the reverse of that Certificate and forward the entire document back to the address shown on the form.
- Alternatively, you can download a copy of the Change of Ownership form Here Note: Once completed this form requires to be printed and signed by both previous and new owner/s before being sent back to Central Animal Records for processing
- If you are unable to obtain the signature of the listed owner/s, please contact our Customer Care team for further advice on (03) 9706 3187
A payment of $12.00 including GST must accompany all documents requesting an ownership change. Changes will not be processed until payment is received and cleared along with the appropriate documentation. CONDITIONS FOR CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP REQUESTS (A fee applies) All Change of Ownership requests must:
- Be submitted in writing using appropriate documentation as outlined above.
- Be signed and authorised by the previous owner/s of the animal along with your , the new owner/s signatures.
- Include the details of the previous and new owner, as well as the details of the animal.
- All change of ownership requests must be accompanied with your payment and may be required to be verified by our Registry administrators prior to making the change.