If your pet has been desexed/sterilised since being listed on our Register, you may notify us so that the record can be updated accordingly, Click Here.
Animal Deceased Notification
If your beloved pet has passed away, please notify us via this link, Please Click Here
Change of Animal and/or Address details
There are a number of ways of updating either your animals details or your address details on our registry.
- If you have received a Certificate of Identification, simply complete the Change of Particulars section at the base of the Certificate and post it to the address shown on the Certificate.
- If you would like to change your details using our online web form - Click Here
- Alternatively, please contact our organisation between the hours of 9am to 6 pm Monday to Friday to update your details via the phone.
All address and animal detail changes will be updated as soon as practicable on the next business day once the new data is received. Please note, the Change of Address or updating of animal details does not entitle the new owner to receive a Certificate of Identification confirming the new information that is recorded on the registry. Should an updated Certificate of Identification be required, the new owner can request one as per the instructions below.
Change of Ownership - A $8.95 (inc GST) fee applies
There are two methods for submitting a Change of Ownership request to the registry:
- If you received a Certificate of Identification , please complete the Change of Ownership section on the reverse of that Certificate and forward the entire document back to the address shown on the form.
- Alternatively, you may use our online change of ownership form, Click Here Note: Once completed this web form requires to be printed and signed by both previous and new owner/s before being sent back to Central Animal Records for processing
- If you are unable to obtain the signature of the listed owner/s, please contact our Customer Care team for further advice on (03) 9706 3187
A payment of $8.95 including GST must accompany all documents requesting an ownership change. Changes will not be processed until payment is received and cleared along with the appropriate documentation. CONDITIONS FOR CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP REQUESTS (A fee applies) All Change of Ownership requests must:
- Be submitted in writing using appropriate documentation as outlined above.
- Be signed and authorised by the previous owner/s of the animal along with your , the new owner/s signatures.
- Include the details of the previous and new owner, as well as the details of the animal.
- All change of ownership requests must be accompanied with your payment and may be required to be verified by our Registry administrators prior to making the change.